The existence of a memory reminder embedded in the oppo security center aims to clean the application data from memory which if left will have a bad impact on the performance of android phone oppo that we have. But unfortunately, many users android smartphone oppo complained notification memory reminders that always appear oppo justu even interfere with comfort in using the android phone. Then is there any way to stop the memory reminder notification that often appear in hape oppo smartphone ? Because if not fixed immediately, we as users of hp android oppo would be very disturbed with a sudden memory reminder oppo.
Therefore on this occasion Smartphone Solution will try to give a little information about memory reminder oppo smartphone. Hopefully after reading our article this time, we can set the oppo memory reminder itself and run the memory cleaning function on the opp hp settings. Let's just start our discussion on how to disable the memory reminder notification on the full smartphone oppo below.
How To Eliminate Memory Alert In Hp Oppo
Actually we can make a memory reminder notification clean up the inactive memory by setting in the settings menu. In addition to turning off memory reminders we can also turn on the feature because the actual function of the oppo memory reminder aims to clean the memory with a certain time period and certain applications automatically. Steps to remove memory reminder in hp oppo, including:
1. How to turn off memory reminder in oppo phone
- First of all go in hp oppo smartphone memory cleaning menu that we have.
- Then go to setting options.
- After that search for "clean memory periodically" click OFF.
or it could be :
- Security Center >> RAM Cleaners >> Uncheck MEMORY REMINDERS
2. How to activate memory cleaner in oppo smartphone
- The first step to do is to open the Security Center and select the "memory cleanup" option.
- Then a pop-up graphical indicator will appear indicating how much memory is being used.
- After that select the option "clean periodically" with the purpose of Security Center always clean up the memory every time filled by the power of the application.
- In addition oppo smartphone users will also get a memory usage notification has reached more than 80 percent with the notifier feature.
- There is also a "white list" of applications that are allowed to retain data in memory so that it is not automatically cleared by the Security Center. And we can set up what applications are included in this list.
read too :
Similarly information on how to remove the memory reminder in hp oppo that we can convey at this opportunity. Hopefully our meeting this time can give benefit to us all, umpteen and thank you ..